Carbonation was created as a way for me to express both personal and semi-professional opinions in one forum.
I have really been wanting to develop my own voice further, both as a journalist and writer in general.
I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to create a solely professional blog with political, newsworthy, unbiased, informative content – or – a more personalized blog with insight into my thoughts, opinions, and deeper self.
I decided, although it may be odd or unconventional, I was going to combine the two into one.
Because sometimes you read or see or here about something and it’s just like Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother.
Here are some of the things you can expect to see on Carbonation:
- responses to other articles I find from various sites (like Tumblr, ThoughtCatalog, Jezebel, Mashable, etc.)
- legitimate news content with either biased or unbiased review (you’ll clearly know if it’s biased)
- meaningful quotes
- vents about problems I see in society
- photos from any point in my past or current ones
- videos made by other people or myself
- my choreography
- original poetry, spoken word, raps, or songs
- and who knows what else, whatever I want
And that’s the beauty of it. It’s whatever I want. And no matter what, each post is going to infused with original content in some way, shape, or form.
It’s a variety. It’s an array. It’s off the wall. But it’s real.
And I hope you enjoy it all the same.
I am always open to feedback, whether it be constructive criticism or compliments on my work.
As for the name “Carbonation” it is derived from my nickname since coming to college, Bubbles, which you can read more about on the “About Me” page.
Read, watch, relax, enjoy, express, and gulp it all down.